Glyngary is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Glyngary may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, you should check it from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any such changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• company information such as postcode, number of employees
• other information relevant to Glyngary products, services and offers.
We may collect this personal information from you when you:
• sign up to an event or request contact from us.
• purchase any of our products or services.
• download any of our free resources.
We also collect anonymous information from visitors to our website using analytics tools, cookies and web logs.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or training courses or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We may also occasionally telephone you.
• We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our cookies help us
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
• You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
• Remembering your search settings
• Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We also use technology to determine how people who phone us arrived on our website (e.g. from a search engine or by clicking on an advert). This is to help us to identify how people heard about us. Please be aware that if you call us, using a phone number on the website we can potentially tell how you arrived on our website. Again this ultimately helps us keep down costs for you.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware software.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Glyngary Joinery Limited, Unit E, Taylor Business Park, Risley, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6BL; or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, write to us at Glyngary Joinery Limited, Unit E, Taylor Business Park, Risley, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6BL; or by emailing us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the aforementioned contact details. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please read the following notice carefully. Your use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of these conditions.
Glyngary Joinery Limited is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites accessed by hypertext link from this website. These links are provided for information only and we accept no liability for any loss or damage that may result from accessing or using them.
We cannot guarantee that our website and any matter downloaded from this site will be free from viruses or other harmful programs or computer code. We accept no liability for any loss that may be suffered by any person arising from any such harmful programs or computer code.